Tuesday, January 6, 2009

One is the Loneliest Number

We are down to one puppy left that still needs a new owner. A family came to see him today, but wanted a little time to make sure they were ready for a pup before committing to him. Since I really liked them, I was willing to wait for an answer. I should know in the morning, and my fingers are crossed that all the pups will be sold! And this is before they are even ready to go home. Meanwhile, I have gotten several more calls regarding the puppies. Sheesh, I could probably sell like ten of them.

In other news, I am going to pursue a new home for Hadrian again. I have contacted the Cavalier Rescue group for assistance in placing him in a home. After our last dismal failure, I need professional help with this undertaking. Hopefully it won't take too long, not more than a month or so, and then I can relax a bit. Just the sight of him causes me stress. A friend recommended doggie prozac for him, and I wonder what would happen if I slipped him one of mine. Haha!

1 comment:

princessbride said...

That would be one happy dog!