Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hallelujah!

The family from CO bought Mr. Blue today. I am so pleased with the home he will be going to, and the people that get to keep him for the rest of his life. Blue will head home with his new family tomorrow morning. That leaves one sweet puppy at our house for the rest of the week. Lilly, as her new family calls her, will move into our kitchen with the rest of the family and become a house puppy once Blue leaves. It will be fun to play puppysitter for a week, then send her home and get some rest!

I have received so many calls about the puppies and have had people beg me to save their number in case I have another litter. While I have no intentions of doing this again, I find it funny that I have a potential waiting list for five puppies. Guess these adorable Labradoodles are a favorite around here! I heard from so many people that they have wanted one for years but no one in ABQ ever has any. So if anyone wants to move to ABQ and start a Labradoodle kennel, the market is wide open.

No comments: