Thursday, January 8, 2009

Blue is Feeling Blue

I still have one puppy available. Poor Blue, he is such a charmer too and so cute!
I have had a lot of calls of interest, and am waiting to hear back from one gentleman in Santa Fe. Once I hear from him, either positive or negative, I can contact a family in CO that are interested in Blue. They will be here over the weekend, and want to come see Blue, and more than likely take him home. Honestly, I am rooting for the family from CO.

My first baby went home today! Purple left with her new owners and their two little kids- a 4yo girl and a 2 1/2yo boy. They are going to love Purple, she is such a mellow affectionate dog. Tomorrow 3 more are leaving the nest, and I can not wait to not have to clean up so much puppy poop. Ick.

In other news, poor E had a visit to the dentist today. She had a lot of work done, including the removal of two baby teeth. The dentist was rather adamant with her about brushing better. Guess it is time to get some Listerine Agent Blue or whatever it is called to help her see how she is brushing! I don't want to repeat this again any time soon, that is for sure.

1 comment:

princessbride said...

Hubby wants to get rid of our Jack Russell. :(