Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!


Wouldn't you love it if Santa put one of these little guys under your tree? As you can see, or maybe not since they are climbing all over the place, we have 7 pups in that basket. I can safely say that all 7 of the pups pulled through pneumonia, and are healthy and thriving! Now we are getting down to the business of finding new homes for them, because despite their adorable little faces we are not looking to add another dog to our household.

Our Christmas was very nice indeed. It was the first in our new home town of ABQ, and we really enjoyed the colder weather and low-key way we celebrated the holiday. The kids had a blast opening presents, of course, and Nate and I enjoyed watching them. I unfortunately came down with a cold yesterday, and sadly it has been accompanied by a relentless headache. The electric guitar that O got, the drum set the M got, and the noise-making toys that G and E got are not helping with that. But I am so happy to see them enjoying themselves that I am willing to suffer for the cause. Isn't that one of the joys of motherhood?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know we would love one! We are too far away :) Merry Christmas Nicole.

Lisa

Julie said...

Nothing like a bundle of puppies to make Christmas complete. I want to snorgle them!!!