Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Waiting

Everyone in the house is waiting for the big event! Notice my cobbled together whelping box, including use of duct tape. I could write a sonnet to the glories of duct tape, but I will spare all of you from that. E loves going in the whelping box with Pandora, especially when we have all the heating elements turned on- a heated blanket, a space heater, and a heat lamp. It's downright cozy in there when it is all up and running. I've even had a bit of a nap in there with the dog one day. But don't tell anyone, okay?

1 comment:

princessbride said...

Can I just say that poor Pandora looks like she's ready NOW! Can she please have the puppies now? Hehehe...Or am I reading too much into her expression due to my own experiences? Pictures! I want to see some puppy pictures!