Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Local Playground

This morning I took the youngest two kids and our dog, Pandora, to the local playground. It has been under construction for a while now, and is pretty much finished. At least it is finished enough that we can go play on it. I figured I would post some pics of our time there.

Two kids that love the swings:
(Notice the landscapers in the back finishing the decorative walls!)

Pandora had a good time too:


The slide was a big hit as well:

I even had a little science lesson:

2 comments:

~Dinah said...

Cute pics! I'm jealous of your weather! I really really was not meant to live in the upper midwest, lol.

princessbride said...

I am looking at pictures of your kids wearing jackets and I am jealous. Today is forecasted to be over 90 degrees. Again. For this reason we have avoided the parks. Boo! Isn't it funny, I think the parents are the only ones that read those little science lesson thingys at the parks. The kids just breeze right on by!